Thursday, May 25, 2006

just a few minutes to spare...

I don't much time to write...I have five kidlets asleep here, and they'll start stirring any minute!



I just wanted to upload a few pics. First, there's me and a new friend from Zimbabwe. She's a nanny, so we have much in common and it's nice to have another girl my age around! We plan on showing her all the valley sights over the summer.

How nice is that dresser?!? I found it at a yardsale last weekend, and paid $5 for it. Crazy eh?! It's fits perfectly in my washroom and it is officially our new change table! LOVE IT! We might stain it a different shade soon but for now it's fantabulabulous!

Well one little kidlet is awake now and on my lap, so it's potty time and then we'll wait for the rest of the little ones to rise and shine!

~erin


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home