Hafilax
Greetings. Yesterday was fantabulous! Mom, Michelle and I zipped into Halifax for the day, looking for bargains. And we definately found some! Yay for finding cheap jeans that are long enough, yay for finding sandals, for finding shirts, and for finding really cool egg shaped bowls :) I love homesense! 

And the trip to Halifax was especially great because I got to meet up with my friend Taryn, who I haven't seen since my wedding!! Craziness!! She's on her way to my house right now...Jonathan has a friend visiting too. So we're going to go mini golfing, and back to church tonight, and I'll upload some pics from our afternoon adventures when I get home later!!

And doesn't that picture just make you long for summer!!! The boys took off the tarp on Mother's Day, and we can't wait until the water is sparkly blue so we can swim!!!
I'm off to wait for Taryn. This was yet another random blog. But hey. I'm a random kind of girl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home