Erin Taryn Jon and Jason

So our friends Taryn and Jason came up to visit this weekend. Good times were had! We went mini golfing, to the shore and of course had lots to eat. Good times in the maritimes!!

And I LOVE summer days. It' s not officially summer yet, but it feels like it! I love that my job allows me to get a tan at the same time :) And I love that the kids can have a great time playing outside, getting lots of fresh air, getting so tired for nap time!!
Things I Love:
the fact that my mullet is pretty much gone, my hubba hubba, my family, home, the homeplace, the pool, Blomidon, the angels in the Christmas musical at Briercrest, my friends, getting a tan, having a clean home, when the kids I babysit are good, cheese capalleti, casting crowns, anne of green gables, the anthemn sung at hockey games, playing volleyball, getting pictures developed, yardsaling, getting emails, having time to respond to emails, having my back rubbed, pregnancy tests, lily of the valley, sledding, iced cappucino's, starbucks chocolate brownie, The King is Coming, shopping, Banff, smoothies, losing weight, taking pictures, makeup, lotion, flip flops, zip up hoodies, bowling dates...and more to come as I think of them!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home