Family Ties

I love my family!!
Today the Elson's move to their new home, which is slightly bittersweet. I'm so happy for them and their awesome new house, but who am I going to get eggs/milk/soup/rides to church from when they are gone? Shannon and I will have to do better at our grocery shopping, that's for sure.

How great is this house?! I love the willow tree, it all just reminds me of Anne of Green Gables :)

Shannon loves her new apple tree :)

Well I have to go get the cinnamon buns iced up for the moving boys who will be arriving in a bit!! Whoever reads this ... have a great day!

2 Comments:
very anne of green gables. i hope we can have tea under the willow very soon. i'll bring smoked salmon sandwiches. yum, yum, yum.
Thanks for the pictures of Shan's new place! I am getting so excited to see it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home