Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I hear ya Tracy!

Well I didn't feel so silly after reading Tracy's blog this morning. I'm not alone! I read the chapter twice and didn't really gather much about what to apply to my life. What did I miss? I'll have to look at it again today with fresh eyes to see if there's something jumping out at me.

And who heard the crazy thunder storm this morning?! I don't really love waking up from 4-5am because of thunder that is shaking the house like crazy. Did you get up and watch the lightening?! It was insane! I wondered if God was super mad. And why wouldn't He be...look at this messy world we live in, that once was actually perfect. And then I started thinking that maybe Jesus was coming back. I was waiting for the trumpet to sound, and kind of got myself freaked out when I wasn't hearing it. I may have even reached over to see if Jonathan was still there. What if I miss the rapture? What if I get left behind because I'm not in the book of life? I know that I am, but the middle of the night is when Satan decides to fill me up with doubts about my salvation. I'm so glad I memorized James 4:7 when I was little, as I have recited it often through my life ... "Submit to God, resist the devil and he will flee from you." Thankfully after praying all those thoughts away I'm once again excited for the rapture, not scared! Please don't think I'm crazy.

So here comes another day. One little tinker is here already, and one more is to arrive any minute so I should get off the computer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracing in the Valley said...

i'm glad that I'm not the only one! I don't feel so dumb now

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home