
Canada Day 2006 ruled the school. This is me and my hubba hubba at the shore where we spent 10 hours with the fam celebrating and eating and eating and eating and exploring the shore. I have a billion pics to upload to ofoto. But I haven't done it yet. So stop yelling. Give me a break. I've got other things to do.
I had big plans for today. I was only supposed to have three kidlets here for the morning and then the fourth arriving at noon. But a desperate mom called this morning and I am not capable of saying no so I have five here today! By Friday I only have 2 here, and then 2 weeks of vacation!!
Anne and Trevor come home in less then a week!! Hooray!! I can't wait to meet Leah. I know I'm her favourite Aunt already :)
The kiddies are almost done lunch so I must jet and get them ready for naps. With only four beds now and five kids, I guess I won't be getting a kid-free break today. Oh well. I'm getting used to going to the bathroom and seeing fingers wiggling under the door and squeals for "MOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYY" whenever I leave a room. Such is the life of a professional babysitter.
I'm out. I might post a more interesting blog later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home