New Look
Before:

After:

Now you may not notice that much of a difference. Well, there really isn't except for some highlights and a teensy trim. I love having long hair again. I've been growing out a nasty mullet for over 2 years now. It was the most awful experience of my life. I had a friend who was kind enough to look at my mullet and say I looked like Mandy Moore. It didn't make feel better! And how do you think it feels to be totally in love with a guy, who's dating your friend, and have him walk by and whisper "mullet..." at you?!?! He was just kidding, and today claims it was his way of flirting. I think guys should find new ways to show their affections :)

After:

Now you may not notice that much of a difference. Well, there really isn't except for some highlights and a teensy trim. I love having long hair again. I've been growing out a nasty mullet for over 2 years now. It was the most awful experience of my life. I had a friend who was kind enough to look at my mullet and say I looked like Mandy Moore. It didn't make feel better! And how do you think it feels to be totally in love with a guy, who's dating your friend, and have him walk by and whisper "mullet..." at you?!?! He was just kidding, and today claims it was his way of flirting. I think guys should find new ways to show their affections :)

5 Comments:
ummm. that's awkward. no pics? i tell you i uploaded them. i did. but where are they? they are on my edit page but not on the published post. weird. someone help me!
nevermind. the pics work now.
you have beautiful hair. it's hair like yours that makes me try to grow mine out every couple of years. but i'm just not willing to invest the time that you are to make it look like that. so it's short hair for me.
i don't invest in it. i dry and straighten it once a week.
that's more than i'm willing to do. trust me. i need really low maintenance hair.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home