Saturday, June 10, 2006



Last night we had a swell game of phase 10 at the Elson's house. Shannon and Marty won in the end. They cheated, I just know it :) Dad was full of laughs...man, he is so funny! I'm not sure Duke approved of everything that was said and done, but he is one of the funniest people I know!

Today Jonathan and I are heading out for groceries, then coming home so I can clean my house so it looks like Charmin's, and then I get to babysit little miss slauenwhite!! I seriously can't wait to clean clean clean so I have a house a flylady would be proud of. I have quite a ways to go, but after reading Charmin's blog I have been BIG TIME inspired. If she can clean a whole house with five kids in it, I can clean a two bedroom apartment that has kids only during the weekdays.

I'm off to stupid store so I'll some more pics when I get back...

till we meet again...

1 Comments:

Blogger Murray's Corner said...

first of all, what the heck is a flylady. i'm assuming it's someone who keeps their house clean, but i don't get where flylady comes from.
second of all.....there is a second of all but i forget.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home