posted by Erin at Monday, June 05, 2006
i'd say you made a good decision. new vacuums are very exciting.
I know a certain someone who would say hold onto the old one for parts. :)
Hey Erin, I saw your comment on Susans blog and thought I'd say hello! It's funny becuause this weekend I was babysitting Bailey and Alexa and Bailey told a story about you from Kool Kids...so just so you know, she misses you!-Alexa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
i'd say you made a good decision. new vacuums are very exciting.
I know a certain someone who would say hold onto the old one for parts. :)
Hey Erin, I saw your comment on Susans blog and thought I'd say hello! It's funny becuause this weekend I was babysitting Bailey and Alexa and Bailey told a story about you from Kool Kids...so just so you know, she misses you!
-Alexa
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home