Funny Story
Since Anne's phone isn't working yet, she msn'd me and asked me to call Charmin for her. Baby Leah has a funny rash, and Anne needed some of Charmy's advice about it. Anne made a comment that she couldn't even find the thermometer to take Leah's temp. So here is the best sisterly advice I could give her...
"well just dip her pinky in cold water, then take it out and see how long it takes to warm up. if it takes longer then 16.3 seconds, then she has a fever."
Anne wrote back ... "how did you know that?"
I told her I learned it in ECE.
Sadly, she was about to actually do it before I clarified it was a joke :)
"well just dip her pinky in cold water, then take it out and see how long it takes to warm up. if it takes longer then 16.3 seconds, then she has a fever."
Anne wrote back ... "how did you know that?"
I told her I learned it in ECE.
Sadly, she was about to actually do it before I clarified it was a joke :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home