Friday, June 16, 2006

i LOVE fridays!!!


Babysitting is hard work. Having up to six toddlers at a time, 10 hours a day, five days a week, in my 2 bedroom apartment can can get a tad crazy. But there are definately some very cute moments. Everytime someone leaves the apartment, whether it's the mom's in the morning, Cooter going golfing, or Shannon just going across the street, they all hop up on the couch and wave out the window. Cuties!

Seriously, Friday is the best day of the week for me. I love that as the day progresses I can start putting away toys and highchairs and booster seats and diaper bags and sippy cups and bottles. Today is an especially good Friday because while the littles are sleeping I've been on a roll! My kitchen looks as good right now as it did in the pictures I posted after my big clean up. I just need to scrub the floor tonight if I have the energy.

And tomorrow is a yardsale day. I'm seriously thinking about zipping around to a few yardsales while my stuff sits for sale on Charmin's lawn. Why not collect more junk as I'm getting rid of stuff?! I just hate the thought of what treasures I might be missing out on.

Since the babies are still sleeping I'm gonna dust. Every weekend I make a to-do list and it ends up being very very long. So I'm crossing off as many things as I can this afternoon :)

Chow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

i am so tired. you are all making me even more tired with your busy, busy, busy posts today.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Murray's Corner said...

i love friday's as well. and i love yardsales. but i do not pick up junk, i find good quality things that i need only. what do u charge a day again for babysitting? just curious, cuz i may want to try that while on mat leave.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Seven said...

that is just the cutest picture.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home