Tuesday, June 27, 2006

We had a great weekend in St George :) I came home exhausted but with so many funny memories. My family is great. And crazy. We drove up with Dad and Duke and right from the start Duke was having a blast!


We spent the weekend doing stuff like going to the falls, eating a lot as usual, doing wedding stuff, and eating at the Lazy Lobster. Thanks Alan and Lesley for the great meal!!!

And then we were on our way home. I wanted to stop at the border for some pics and no one seemed too put out by the idea. I LOVE NOVA SCOTIA!!! It's such a good feeling to zip past the flags and know you're on the home soil.

So that's my story morning glory. Only one little turkey is here so far this morning and I am big time hoping for a good day! Four more are arriving anytime so I should go do some more mental preparation for the day! Have I mentioned how excited I am for Monday when only 3 little ones will be here? I smell freedom...

1 Comments:

Blogger Murray's Corner said...

i smell freedom too with that dog run. now i just hafta get the dogs used to it.
question...why have only 2 year old kids been signed up to your daycare? why not 4 year olds? 2 year olds are HARD work. i hate changing poopy bums! how do you do it with 6 kids for the love!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home