i'm tired
This has been the best week of babysitting I've ever had I think!! It was my first week back after a 2 week much needed vacation, and it was nice to start off with just little Miss T the first 2 days. I can't believe it's Thursday, my house has been neat and tidy all week, I kept up with laundry, I consistently washed and dried all the dishes, I looked half decent, went to the pool 3 times with the girls, had meals ready every night for my hubby, baked lots of cookies, made grammies homemade brown bread from scratch...I did good! But man oh man am I tired. The above pic sums up how I feel right about now!I was thinking of scrapping tonight, or this weekend. I like to scrapbook. But after reading Charmin's blog, I think I should be going door to door with my Bible instead. And I don't have my own children, but I have 3 little tykes in my care everyday and their families that I can be witnessing to. I've taught the kids the song "Zacheus", or however you spell it, but singing that song at the pearly gates won't give you an eternity with Jesus.
"With eternity's values in view"...that's how I'm gonna try to live tomorrow. It might be hard. But I know it will be worth it. I'd much rather hear God say, "Well done my good and faithful servant," then "Nice scrapbooks."
It's bedtime. Goodnight.

2 Comments:
Wow. You wrote the great final paragraph that I just couldn't come up with. "Nice scrapbooks" just wouldn't cut it.
: )
then why do anything really? You can still scrapbook and evangelize as well, can't you? So, what's the point in mowing my lawn and planting flowers in my garden? Jesus would just come back and be all, "Nice flowers." Why buy curtains and be obsessed with them and how they look - Jesus would just come back and be all, "Nice curtains".
Why do anything really?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home