Coote Family Reunion!
We spent this past weekend in Bridgewater for the Coote family reunion! It was a good time, and it was really great to finally meet Grampy Coote and his new wife, and some other family and friends!
Here are the boys ...
Ben (?) & Jim (from Fort McMurray), Alf (Halifax), Grampy Coote (South Carolina), Dwight, my 'little' bro-in-law Tim and my hot hubby Jonathan.
MayAnne (South Carolina), Judy and Alanna (Fort McMurray), Moi, Debbie and my sis-in-law Amy.
Amy and I beat the boys in a game of washer toss, but they were sore losers and insisted on more games until they won.
On Sunday we took Tim back to Truth For Youth and it was so sad to see where the chapel used to stand! When I was little I planned on getting married in this chapel :) I think they are using the walls/floor to rebuild behind the washrooms. I miss the old camp days.
And now it's bedtime. Who goes to bed at 8pm? Well I sure didn't come back from the weekend well rested :) Too much fun happening! So I'll go catch up on some Proverbs (sorry girls, I'm behind!!) and then it's time for some beauty sleep.
Have a great evening!


1 Comments:
WHY IS THE CHAPEL ON THE GROUND!!! What happened to Truth for Youth!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home