Friday, September 01, 2006

Christmas In Killarney

May I suggest some really great Christmas albums?
Chris Rice is not only a great singer, but a great piano player as well. This Christmas hymn cd is amazing....
And the all time best Christmas cd award goes to the one and only Bing Crosby!!! You've never heard Jingle Bells until you've heard old Bing fire it up!
I can't wait for the first snowfall, to decorate for Christmas, to get presents wrapped, to put cinnamon on my stovetop, to bake yummy Christmas treats, a shopping trip in the city, to hunt for the perfect Christmas tree...so many things to look forward to!
But since Christmas is about 4 months away, I should probably focus on getting ready for the big camping trip this weekend!!!
Blomidon, here we come :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

there's been cinnamon on my stovetop since wednesday. it was time.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home