Exciting Stuff...
Congratulations to my friend Tamara who just had a baby two days ago!! She doesn't even read this blog, but I felt like conratulating her anyways :) She has two little boys, and was hoping big time that this was going to be a girl. Well, her dreams came true and she got her little girl and I'm so happy for them!
So after getting this news, I got my hopes up that last night would be 'the night'. I made sure my bags were all ready to go, little D's stuff was all ready, the phone list was ready, the house was tidy, and I crawled in bed waiting for contractions to start.
Nothing happened. Well, besides a super weird dream. But that's not uncommon.
I had D six days early, which would be today. So this is officially the longest I've been preggo and IT'S GETTING OLD.
So I shall survive another day. I'm off to find things to keep me nice and busy. Hope you all have a wonderful day :)
So after getting this news, I got my hopes up that last night would be 'the night'. I made sure my bags were all ready to go, little D's stuff was all ready, the phone list was ready, the house was tidy, and I crawled in bed waiting for contractions to start.
Nothing happened. Well, besides a super weird dream. But that's not uncommon.
I had D six days early, which would be today. So this is officially the longest I've been preggo and IT'S GETTING OLD.
So I shall survive another day. I'm off to find things to keep me nice and busy. Hope you all have a wonderful day :)

1 Comments:
yep, being preggo IS getting old...I hope you have that baby sooner than later :) I'm getting antsy for ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home