If I had a brain...
I'd be dangerous.
My mom said that a few times over the years and now I know what she means. I could never brag about my amazing memory (although I do still remember my grade 7 locker combination...27-8-34). But after having my kidlets, I cannot remember ANYTHING.
Throughout each day I think of something I could blog about. And then I forget. Does this happen to you?
My mom said that a few times over the years and now I know what she means. I could never brag about my amazing memory (although I do still remember my grade 7 locker combination...27-8-34). But after having my kidlets, I cannot remember ANYTHING.
Throughout each day I think of something I could blog about. And then I forget. Does this happen to you?

2 Comments:
ALL THE TIME!!! I just don't get it!! But I totally relate!
Well I forget what else I was going to say, so have a good day! (ha ha)
every. single. day.
what's a brain?
JP
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home