posted by Erin at Saturday, September 06, 2008
She's gorgeous!! Congratulations!
this might be my favorite picture ever:)
love that picture. i think she has her mom's personality.
Yeah Erin!!! Congrats to your whole family!!! I hope that labor and delivery went well and that you are feeling good these days!! She is beautiful and I look forward to watching her grow!!
ok, now this picture is just funny because JENNIE IS 8 TIMES THE SIZE OF THIS NOW! But still as cute as anythig of course :)JP
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
She's gorgeous!! Congratulations!
this might be my favorite picture ever:)
love that picture. i think she has her mom's personality.
Yeah Erin!!! Congrats to your whole family!!! I hope that labor and delivery went well and that you are feeling good these days!! She is beautiful and I look forward to watching her grow!!
ok, now this picture is just funny because JENNIE IS 8 TIMES THE SIZE OF THIS NOW! But still as cute as anythig of course :)
JP
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home