Story Time
Funny story...
So the other night, we were watching some olympic swimming. We got talking about how huge the girls are, big shoulders, big arms...big in general. So I pointed to my arms and asked Jonathan where my tripeds were. Tripeds. Who says that? Trying to say triceps and biceps at the same time is tricky. Hubby laughed at me, mocked me, he quite enjoyed the moment.
So then awhile later, he mentioned that his shin caps were hurting. Oh, didn't I love that!! Shin caps? Where are they? :)
He's on his way home for a lunch break...and he's bringing Mickey D's!! Mmmmmm :)
So the other night, we were watching some olympic swimming. We got talking about how huge the girls are, big shoulders, big arms...big in general. So I pointed to my arms and asked Jonathan where my tripeds were. Tripeds. Who says that? Trying to say triceps and biceps at the same time is tricky. Hubby laughed at me, mocked me, he quite enjoyed the moment.
So then awhile later, he mentioned that his shin caps were hurting. Oh, didn't I love that!! Shin caps? Where are they? :)
He's on his way home for a lunch break...and he's bringing Mickey D's!! Mmmmmm :)

1 Comments:
even mickey d's sounds good to me right now. that is so scary.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home