Erin I am so excited for you!!! I hope that he or she gets here sooner than later!! If i was your next door neighbor I would watch Dorey for you!! :) But I will pray for God's timing in it all. Hope that these last days are sweet before your littleone arrives!!!!
Daring to hope that the last 28 hours or so have been a long lead-up to a quick delivery tonight. I'm not used to this long lead-up stuff. I miss the quick and no-doubt-about-it version.
Welcome back Erin, I had almost given up checking:):) I hadn't checked in awhile so what a nice surprise today (Aug.22) to check and see new updates. I agree with you I love living in Alberta but NS will always be in my heart of hearts as home. I hope the next time I see Anne she tells me that you have a new precious blessing and bundle of joy. I will be looking forward to the next update. Love and praying for you. Mrs. Brown (Barb)
4 Comments:
Erin I am so excited for you!!! I hope that he or she gets here sooner than later!! If i was your next door neighbor I would watch Dorey for you!! :) But I will pray for God's timing in it all. Hope that these last days are sweet before your littleone arrives!!!!
Today. So am I.
Daring to hope that the last 28 hours or so have been a long lead-up to a quick delivery tonight. I'm not used to this long lead-up stuff. I miss the quick and no-doubt-about-it version.
Thanks for the update, i was really wondering! Enjoy sleeping...or can you this late in pregnancy?
Welcome back Erin, I had almost given up checking:):) I hadn't checked in awhile so what a nice surprise today (Aug.22) to check and see new updates. I agree with you I love living in Alberta but NS will always be in my heart of hearts as home.
I hope the next time I see Anne she tells me that you have a new precious blessing and bundle of joy.
I will be looking forward to the next update.
Love and praying for you.
Mrs. Brown (Barb)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home