Update...
1. I'm still pregnant. 40 weeks + 4 days. Blah. I have an appointment tomorrow so we'll see what the doctor has to say about this stubborn turkey in my belly.
2. Jonathan is home and highly medicated. After our Saturday morning hospital expedition, we did a repeat Saturday evening and he ended up spending the night. Poor boy. Sunday morning we went to the city for a cat scan (is that what they are called? I'm so tired I can't think straight) and that came back clear so we are thankful his spine is fine and no slipped discs. The final conclusion, in four or five days, with his prescriptions and massages, hopefully he'll be feeling better. He finally got some sleep last night and we are hopeful for a better day today. Keep praying for him!!
3. I love love love love love having my mom here. Besides the fact that she's totally awesome, and if you know her, you can't deny that fact...she has been such a huge help. She's been cooking, cleaning and taking care of D. She spent hours at the hospital yesterday walking D around keeping her busy.
4. BRF is starting up again, and although I haven't officially replied yet, I highly recommend you join Shannon at www.watchthesky.wordpress.com in her Bible study adventures. You even get to use a pretty notebook...how can you resist? I know I can't, so join BRF! As Shannon says, it's "simple, cheap and eternal"!!
2. Jonathan is home and highly medicated. After our Saturday morning hospital expedition, we did a repeat Saturday evening and he ended up spending the night. Poor boy. Sunday morning we went to the city for a cat scan (is that what they are called? I'm so tired I can't think straight) and that came back clear so we are thankful his spine is fine and no slipped discs. The final conclusion, in four or five days, with his prescriptions and massages, hopefully he'll be feeling better. He finally got some sleep last night and we are hopeful for a better day today. Keep praying for him!!
3. I love love love love love having my mom here. Besides the fact that she's totally awesome, and if you know her, you can't deny that fact...she has been such a huge help. She's been cooking, cleaning and taking care of D. She spent hours at the hospital yesterday walking D around keeping her busy.
4. BRF is starting up again, and although I haven't officially replied yet, I highly recommend you join Shannon at www.watchthesky.wordpress.com in her Bible study adventures. You even get to use a pretty notebook...how can you resist? I know I can't, so join BRF! As Shannon says, it's "simple, cheap and eternal"!!

2 Comments:
Praying for you! I just got back from Hinton last night, and have finally got time to check your blog. I was thinking about you all weekend. Hope your hubby and you feel better soon.
Glad Jonathan is going to be ok...I might have been worried there for sec.
And obviously God is just keeping your baby in there till Jonathan can be ready to be there and help you out :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home