Friday, September 08, 2006

Week 9


So Wednesday marked week 9 of my pregnancy! The picture above is the clearest 9 week picture I could find online, but I think it's pretty amazing how developed the baby is already! I am so excited, but I still don't think reality has totally hit that in 7 months I am going to be a Mom!!!
Morning sickness (that lasts all day long) has been my enemy the past few weeks and has gotten me so behind in stuff I need to do around the house. Jonathan has been a HUGE help, fixing his own supper a lot, doing dishes, grocery shopping...what a guy :) He went on night shift tonight and by the time he left I had this place in a complete disaster. So my wonderful marvelous amazing and very giving mother came up to drop me off and marched in and started cleaning. I was mortified at first, because I really should have a better handle on things here...it is only a 2 bedroom apartment!! But I gave up and let her go to town. In less then an hour we had 4 rooms cleaned up and my emotions are feeling stable again and I know I can get through the weekend!! She really is a great mom...I don't know what I would do without her.
Tomorrow is a big adventure...I am going to have my first canning experience! Charmin is going to help Shannon and I can peaches and pears and I can't wait to have yummy fruit to eat all winter! I'll post pics after the event :)
I'm off to finish up my Sunday school lesson...

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Wonderful husbands and loving helpful mothers--isn't God good?!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Murray's Corner said...

whats your due date again?

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home