Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Baby's First Picture

Well here it is...our baby!!!
Jonathan recorded the whole ultrasound with the camcorder, but we had some issues uploading the video. So we took a pic of the video and here it is!!!
Isn't it cute?!
It moved around the whole time, we saw the hands going, and feet kicking. Very cool, but hard to believe that all that is going on inside of me right now!!
According to the baby's measurements, I am 19 weeks and 3 days!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Very cute. I'll be stopping by sometime to see the movie. :)

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow how exciting is that.......so I've lost count of dates....does this change your due date?? Take Care and lots of love
Michelle

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a cutie! Congrats!
Courtney

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home