Summer's Here
It is so good to have Kristal and Summer home for a visit!! They came over yesterday afternoon so I could watch Summer's birth video. Gross you may say, but I say FASCINATING!!!! Kristal and Bob made a dvd of the events around Summer being born, kind of like a baby story from TLC! It was very cool, made me really excited for April!!!And the Prophecy Conference started at church. Don't miss the message tonight! Last night was so interesting, and so much information and I just couldn't keep up. There is SO much I don't know about what's going on in the world. I don't understand the war, I don't understand politics, but last night made me really want to be informed. The service starts at 7pm...be there! I invited a parent that I babysit for, so how about we all pray that she comes, or at least has some questions about it?!
Sunday School was pretty funny yesterday. I teach the 4/5 year old class and they are always coming up with something that I just have to laugh at. We start the class with prayer time, and I go around the table and ask each one if there is something we can pray for. Here is the list of prayer requests we got yesterday:
L wanted to pray that we love God.
K wanted to pray for her mom who's having a baby and her new dog.
C wanted to pray for Jesus.
B wanted to pray for unicorns.
C wanted to pray for the water, fish and dogs.
Try keeping a straight face while you pray for these things. After all, they seem to be important in the eyes of a four year old. One of them also told me that her family wears clothes to church because you can't come naked. Interesting.
And how crazy is the wind?! It kept me up all through the night because it was howling so loudly. And today I had to run outside to put the lid back on the sandbox, and it was actually snowing a bit!! Time for some more Christmas music folks!!! And I guess I'll know by Wednesday if I can start unpacking my Christmas stuff. I know it's a tad early to be decorating, but if it snows, I say deck the halls.
So my little tykes are snoozing so I must run and get a few things done before they wake up. They are so cute.
You all have yourself a great day!

2 Comments:
i guess glen really loves your bangs!
it was hail. i'm sorry to burst your bubble, but it's the truth. just hail.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home