hungry hogs
It's Monday morning, and it's nice and quiet around here. Only one kidlet is here so far, and she is in bed fast asleep because she was the definition of CRANKINESS upon arrival at 7am this morning.
We're waiting for a call for Jonathan's RCMP interview! They called a few weeks ago and booked it for last Wednesday, but since he was working they had to reschedule. So now we are waiting for the new date and it's getting nerve-wracking!! Can you picture my hubby in a sharp red uniform? Oh I can :) Once the interview is over (if you pass it) the process seems to pick up speed quite significantly, and he could be off to Regina in like a month. Craziness. And I would get to head out West for a visit! I would love to see the Stephens, and my friends in Caronport, Calgary, Three Hills, Fort St. John, Lethbridge, Rosthern...it would be impossible to get to all those places but it's a fun thought!!
So that's my story for the day. Time to get my house in order and ready for the rest of the turkeys to arrive.
Have yourself a great day :)


3 Comments:
One of my favorite pictures. We have good times!
what was the celebration?? we would lve to have you visit!
Erin, I should know this but I forget... how long will Jon be in Regina for?? Tks, Amber
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home