R L S
A long time ago I was reading good old Reader's Digest, and came across an article about "Restless Leg Syndrome." I had myself quite a good laugh. People are getting desperate for something to be wrong with them. Having trouble sleeping because your legs are restless? Come on people. Please.
Well, I think I have come down with a case of Restless Leg Syndrome. RLS has been keeping me awake for many many many nights now. I used to have trouble sleeping because my knees were so bad, but after surgery they have been good as gold. This is different. This is frustration. Is there a RSL hotline I can call?
Okay so I don't actually think that I have RSL. But I do enjoy telling Jonathan all about it :) I heard that it's hard to get comfortable later in pregnancy while sleeping. But at 10 weeks? It's got to be too soon to have this struggle already. Anne, I don't want to hear anything about being an exaggerated hypochondriac. It's for real this time :)
Well, I think I have come down with a case of Restless Leg Syndrome. RLS has been keeping me awake for many many many nights now. I used to have trouble sleeping because my knees were so bad, but after surgery they have been good as gold. This is different. This is frustration. Is there a RSL hotline I can call?
Okay so I don't actually think that I have RSL. But I do enjoy telling Jonathan all about it :) I heard that it's hard to get comfortable later in pregnancy while sleeping. But at 10 weeks? It's got to be too soon to have this struggle already. Anne, I don't want to hear anything about being an exaggerated hypochondriac. It's for real this time :)

4 Comments:
For my last two pregnancy's my right leg drove me crazy. If I was sitting or laying down I went insane. I had to be standing or stretching the muscles allll the time. And it started in early pregnancy too. I guess I had RLS.:)
u are an exaggerated hypo! :)
we know it's real. you really are an exaggerated hyochondriac. for real.
: )
a hyochondriac is way worse than a hypochondriac. you're it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home