tums, tums tums tums tuuuuuuums

So I apparantly have heartburn. I've never had it before in my life...well, maybe once in Banff after Anne fed me a gross burrito thing from the cafeteria.
It's not fun. Tonight I thought I was going to die so my big sis Charmin saved my life and took me to the pharmacy so I could get hooked up with some more diclectin, and tums.
Thanks Charmin, you rule the school!

8 Comments:
"You just call out my name, and you know wherever I am, I'll come runnin'..."
I hope tomorrow is a better day. Somehow we survive pregnancy and are willing to do it over and over and over again. It's worth it. : )
It's definitely (Yup, Anne, I can spell it, too!!) worth it. I suffered through nasty heartburn with all of mine. Not fun. :(
Hey,
I totally remember you! Thanks for leaving a comment. Us prego's have to stick together! I totally understand the sickness, I'm still going through it a little bit. But in the end it's all worth it!
We should stay in touch, let me know the good and the bad of your pregnancy, we can swap stories and advice. like, I'm hooked on cheerios right now cause I hate crackers! haha.
Take care :)
Tara
i didn't know what heartburn was either till being preggo. have fun with that.....later on, i can't wait till u experience the leg cramps.......it's worse than giving birth on an epidual......seriosly, it's not cool.
I also had horrible heartburn. The best thing I found was Gaviscon - it was a dream! I didn't have to take a pregnancy test with Maelynn - one night I asked Scott if we had any Gaviscon and he said, "You haven't needed that since you had Emma." We both looked at each other and I knew I needed to get a pregnancy test the next day!!! Gaviscon and Bath & Body Cocoa Butter - if your pregnant, I swear by those 2.
Yeah I seriously didn't know what heartburn was either until one night when I was pregnant with Chloe...I knew what those heart burn commercials were all about. Luckily, it was only that one time...yesssss! I had a really great pregnancy, I'm realizing that now. I'm expecting the next one to be torture :) Side note to Chramin...now i have that song in my head.
I lived on Tums when I was pregnant but its okay because they are a really good source of calcium which you need lots of when you are pregnant.
If you have leg cramps, stand in a cold tub (no water). For some reasons it works. Plus get some body butter from the Body Shop and lather it on your belly everyday...no stretch marks!!
Enjoy every good AND bad moment of your pregnancy because it goes too fast. But you can still vent to all of us because we can relate.
Bananas are the cure for leg cramps. One a day and the leg cramps go away. :)
Just in case anyone wanted to know.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home