Look what I just won on Ebay!! How neat is this book...the story of Blomidon, my favourite place in the world!!! I am so excited to read this and have it out on a shelf or coffee table somewhere :)
When you are done reading it I would love to have a quick read too if you don't mind. It looks like a 'yearning' book to me. You know, the 'eternity calling to your heart' kind of book. :)
Erin, that book is awesome, I would love to find a copy of it too. Didn't you also get a great postcard or picture of Blomidon off of E-Bay too? I really want to learn how to use E-bay...Enjoy reading the book :)
4 Comments:
When you are done reading it I would love to have a quick read too if you don't mind. It looks like a 'yearning' book to me. You know, the 'eternity calling to your heart' kind of book. :)
that is so cool! is it the history of it or what?
Erin, that book is awesome, I would love to find a copy of it too. Didn't you also get a great postcard or picture of Blomidon off of E-Bay too? I really want to learn how to use E-bay...Enjoy reading the book :)
This blog is getting a little stale...I think its time for an update! You do need to keep your "fans" happy.
Ditto on the talk at the party :o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home