Thanks Janelle!!!


It's always exciting when a parcel arrives in the mail...I wasn't expecting anything so I was curious to see who it was from!!!
My roommate Janelle from my first year at Loyalist College was so thoughtful and sent my little baby a present all the way from Ontario!!! I haven't seen her in about four or five years!!! As you can see in the pictures it is the CUTEST little cozy bear outfit, perfect for the baby next fall/winter!! And the little teddy bear in the pocket is the cutest finishing touch...as soon as I got home from the post office I took pictures for you all to see!!
Thank you Janelle!!!
Having a baby is so exciting :)

3 Comments:
Very cute, love the little teddy bear.
Adorable!! And it's going to get even more exciting as it gets closer!!
did you cry?? i almost did and i don'y even know janelle.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home