Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Big Day!

So last night I felt the baby move!!! People told me I'd feel 'butterflies' or 'bubbles', but let me tell you I felt it really move! It seemed like an elbow or foot rubbed against the inside of my stomach. Very weird, but very cool!

Today is the big ultrasound day!! We're still not sure if we are finding out or not if it's a boy or girl. I guess we have until 2pm to decide! We just hope there are two little turkeys in there :) But since twins don't run in either of our families our chances are highly unlikely. Hopefully I'll have ultrasound pictures to post soon!!

Gotta run...lots to get done around here!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I witnessed it. Erin should have gotten on the SuperStore loudspeaker and made an announcement.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home