Happy Birthday Kris!!
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Kristal,
Happy birthday to you :)
Today is Kristal's 25th birthday. She was born 9 months after me. We always said we'd have kids 9 months apart as well. And guess what folks...we are! Two days before Kristal had Summer, I found I was pregnant!
I hope you had a great day Kristal!!
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always... :)


4 Comments:
Is that picture real???
I was wondering the same thing....
Courtney
me and glen were in the hotel at lake louise and it was my grand idea to stand kind of in front of deer antlers hanging on the wall. I told glen to get on her knees so it would look like i was wearing antlers...how clever. but we looked like idiots in such a classy ritzy hotel!
Hey Erin,
You are still THEE cutest! Love your blog that keeps me up-to-date. Can't wait until you're out west!
Love you,
Joan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home