posted by Erin at Friday, November 03, 2006
How romantic! And so thoughtful. Rob's brought home random cups of coffee - not as romantic, but sweet and needed. :)Courtney
I just wish my hubby would bring himself home - another 6 days boooohooooo!!! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!! Good news on the new job and the possible move - I loved our time in TO and ON!!
what a good hubby
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
How romantic! And so thoughtful. Rob's brought home random cups of coffee - not as romantic, but sweet and needed. :)
Courtney
I just wish my hubby would bring himself home - another 6 days boooohooooo!!! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!! Good news on the new job and the possible move - I loved our time in TO and ON!!
what a good hubby
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home