Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Home Sweet Home!!!


Well I wasn't planning on spending a lot of time on the maternity ward until April, but all that changed this weekend. Sunday was a rough day, and by Monday morning at 4am, I was in the Kentville emergency room, baffling a bunch of doctors with my symptoms. Big time pain in my side/back. Big time. By Monday afternoon they finally had me in my own room up on the maternity floor, which was a wonderful change from the cot in the emergency room, surrounded by people sick to their stomachs ALL DAY LONG.

This afternoon around 4pm they finally let me go home, even though they still had no idea what was going on. The major pain was gone, but something is still sore in my side. Maybe my appendix they say, but they can't do the x-rays to find out for sure.

I am so thankful to be living near my family...It was wonderful to have them stop in and see me a few times! They brought me food, magazines, puzzle books, makeup...What a great bunch they are! At one point I had 16 people crowded into my little room to visit!!

It's good to be home! Jonathan will be home from work soon so I should go get a few things tidy before I take it nice and easy this evening :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Any excuse for a party. :)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Seven said...

TAKE IT EASY.

and call whenever you need a ride to the 'studio'.

: )

6:58 PM  
Blogger Kinza said...

Something like that happened to me when I was pregnant with Micah. They said it was a bad bladder infection.
Mike said he seen all of you there when we were there for my non-existant mamogram.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home