Before Jonathan left for Regina he wanted to buy a few last presents for his baby. I'm not going to lie, I LOVE the glasses he got for her! Aren't they cute?!
So I would just like to say that I was on the plane today with all the recent graduates from RCMP. And I thought of you two. If you need to come up and hang out to get away for a few days you are more then welcome...hows baby coote feeling inside???
I don't know you Erin (I'm a friend of Charmin's), but I have a little tiny piece of advice for you to pass on to your husband from a friend of ours who is RCMP. Whenor if he gets to the part where they are getting sprayed with pepper spray in the face, he should volunteer to go first, because the person who is spraying, his aim gets better and better the more people he goes through. (i'm not trying to be nosy.)
4 Comments:
So I would just like to say that I was on the plane today with all the recent graduates from RCMP. And I thought of you two. If you need to come up and hang out to get away for a few days you are more then welcome...hows baby coote feeling inside???
tee hee...those glasses are great :)
I don't know you Erin (I'm a friend of Charmin's), but I have a little tiny piece of advice for you to pass on to your husband from a friend of ours who is RCMP.
Whenor if he gets to the part where they are getting sprayed with pepper spray in the face, he should volunteer to go first, because the person who is spraying, his aim gets better and better the more people he goes through. (i'm not trying to be nosy.)
love the shades. where'd he get them, Old Navy?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home