Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my oldest sister's wedding anniversary. They got married when I was in grade 5 and I thought I was SO cool to have a sister getting married.
I remember being so nervous to walk down the aisle. I had never been in a wedding before, and I didn't know that people were there to see the bride, not a nerdy fifth grader with braces and teased bangs walk down the aisle looking like she was going to throw up. I also remember thinking that I looked amazing. That dress with puffed sleeves was to die for.


Happy Anniversary!!!
I hope you had a good time out this evening, and Taylor and I will be up in the morning with a little something for you guys :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

"I like your sleeves, they're real big".

I'm pretty sure that's the first wedding pic I've seen of charmin and Jon. Very cute indeed :)

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is all about you isn't it?! Too funny.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home