Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Life has been so busy the last while!!! I'll blog more when we get our computer back online. We moved into the homeplace the week before Christmas and are slowly but surely getting all settled in while we wait for Jonathan's call to Regina.
The picture is from Christmas Eve...we missed the Stephens!!!
Back to the New Years Day/Isaac's Birthday celebrations...more blogs to come later :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,
It's great to see a blog from you, I thought we lost you:-) Say hi to Mom and Dad and in case you are wondering who I am, I am Anne's friend making this comment. I hope to get to meet you if you move to Regina in the future.
Happy New Year!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Please don't move to Regina :(

Anyway, you now have the title of "worst blogger ever"... I pass it on to you, if it's ok with shannon, since I have a computer now and you don't :)

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home