Happy Early Birthday!!!
So my hubby gave me my birthday present this weekend. It's still another week until the big day, but he couldn't wait and I'm glad he didn't!!!
Thanks to Jonathan I am the proud owner of my very first digital camera! He likes to spoil me, which I am TOTALLY okay with :) When we got married I got to take part ownership of his camera, but I can't lie, it's so exciting to have my own to play around with!!! He'll be taking his out west with him and now I can keep him updated with lots of baby pictures while he's gone!
So please enjoy the first few pics taken with my new camera :)
The raggedy anne doll I found at Frenchy's for Mom...
Thanks to Jonathan I am the proud owner of my very first digital camera! He likes to spoil me, which I am TOTALLY okay with :) When we got married I got to take part ownership of his camera, but I can't lie, it's so exciting to have my own to play around with!!! He'll be taking his out west with him and now I can keep him updated with lots of baby pictures while he's gone!
So please enjoy the first few pics taken with my new camera :)
Moi at 30 weeks...
Sethypoodles...
The raggedy anne doll I found at Frenchy's for Mom...



5 Comments:
i can't lie....the doll is kinda scary lookin. nice belly! nice amd watermelony. do u want chocolates for your big day?
kris bo biss
ok so i thought you always had a digital camera! shows what i know :)
Nice pics...i like raggedy anne. Used to have something with her on it when I was a kid but I forget what that was.
very cool pictures. and i don't think the doll is scary at all. i might think differently if i was home alone, though.
i'm anonymous because i'm too lazy to sign in.
charmin
30 weeks already???!!!!
Isn't it funny how everyone else's pregnancies always go by so much faster than your own!
You look beautiful. It is so exciting to read your posts and stay updated on what is happening with your little family. Can't wait to see baby pics!
-Jodi
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home