Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tomorrow....

A few more random pictures for you from my morning adventure...we may have been having a little too much fun in the chapel!





So this was a pretty lame day. Started off so exciting, ended up being quite lame for awhile, then quite stressful. It is not wasy finding a flight on Good Friday, on short notice! But thankfully we managed to find one! The man from Air Canada was very nice, had friends who just graduated from Depot, and decided he wouldn't charge me the fee to change the flight. How nice!!


Jonathan is coming home tomorrow!!!!! Yay!!!! I am so excited to see him, and there is a chance he could even be home in time for the big arrival (that's if things stay the way they are and they induce me tomorrow).


Come on contractions...let's do this!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

You're so spiritual...I wanna be just like you :)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Chris and Lizann said...

you're hilarious- preaching btwn contractions!! anyways, i hope all goes well and that JOn gets in, in time.
how are you feeling now? are you still having contractions?

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey tks for the info today :) keep me posted :) I am SOOOO excited!!! Before I found out JOn could get home I wanted the baby to come asap!! (as did u I'm sure hehe) but now I SOOO hope he can make it in time :) Oh and those pics are absolutely HILARIOUS!! Ya's r in my thots n prayers SO SO EXCITED!! Love u, AUNTIE Amber

7:40 PM  
Blogger Home Sweet Home said...

Congratulations Erin, Jonathan on the birth of your precious little daughter.
Love and God bless, Barb Brown

8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Erin and Jonathan!!! I still remember that second when my first (and every) baby was placed in my arms and am sooooo happy you have had that wonderful experience. Praise God Jonathan got to come home to meet his beautiful little girl.
You look great for just giving birth!!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home