Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!


Things are busy here. I have been busy getting ready for my Christmas company. Kristal and Anne are bringing their families here to help celebrate and I am excited to hang out with them! The freezer is full of cookies, homemade bread, pumpkin bread, cinnamon buns, muffins, gumdrop cake...I think I may look like a whale by next week!


There won't be time to blog over the next while, but perhaps in the new year I'll do better at keeping up my posts...but no promises. A fair amount of people do stop by...lots of sneaky people who don't leave comments. Hello people, I do have sitemeter so I know people all over the world are reading what little bits I have to say! Feel free to leave a comment so I know who my blog stalkers are :)


Anywho, I am off to get our church clothes ready for tomorrow. Are you going to church tomorrow? If not, you should find a Bible-believing, Gospel-preaching church to attend. I highly recommend it!
Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Man, I think I'd better leave a comment but I can't right now, the kids are asleep and typing is loud enough to wake them up. I'll comment later. :)

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, shannon is funny....

well, my kid is still asleep and I'll leave a comment anyway. I would just like you to know that I have homemade bread in the oven right now and it smells oh-so-good and I can't wait to eat it...especially the cinnamon buns. I might have dreamed about those last night. anywho, talk to ya later and have a great Christmas! can't wait to see the pictures!

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a blog stalker. Haha.
Jodi

2:45 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

You're better at posting than I am! But I was curious where do you get a blog sitemeter? I didn't see one on your site...secret meter hey?

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home