Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Here's my new post Jenn...


















3 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

wow. i bet jenn loves it. remind me never to bug you to put up a new post.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Seven said...

oops. that comment probably comes across TOTALLY WRONG. the pictures are very nice. what i meant was, jenn probably loves having so many NICE pictures of her in one place since she is such a quiet, not drawing attention to herself kind of person. that's really what i meant, honest.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a tool :)

Oh man if I had a scanner you'd be in trouble...then again, you don't ever take a bad photo so it's not like anyone would mind looking at your pics. BUT I have some beauties from day camp summer I wish I could post :) NOSTRIL... ring any bells? Tape face??? Lipstick?? Side pony tail crimped hair?? Anyway, I guess most of those are better than some of my closed eye poses.

Charmin, you're funny :) Thanks for clearing that up! When i read your first comment I wasn't even offended in the least...in fact, I agreed with you :)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home