posted by Erin at Thursday, April 26, 2007
Wow - that one looks a lot like a picture of Sarah at 7 weeks or so! At least, the way I remember it. I'll have to dig that one out.We haven't seen Dorey since Monday and I'm sure she's all grown up now. Maybe we'll have a visit tomorrow.
I think she looks like you in this picture. I love how wide-eyed she gets!
she is you through and through
She's precious...:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Wow - that one looks a lot like a picture of Sarah at 7 weeks or so! At least, the way I remember it. I'll have to dig that one out.
We haven't seen Dorey since Monday and I'm sure she's all grown up now. Maybe we'll have a visit tomorrow.
I think she looks like you in this picture. I love how wide-eyed she gets!
she is you through and through
She's precious...:)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home