half done...
Good News!!
Yesterday was the half way mark of my hubby's training!! He is officially done 12 of the 24 weeks and that makes me (and probably him!) very happy!! I'm so glad that time is flying. And in two weeks Dorey and I will be making the big trip out to see him! Very exciting :)
Life is good. Being a mom is great, it just feels normal now to have a little baby to take care of. And she is such a good baby! This past week was great, she slept through 3 of the nights!! It felt really good to get a little extra sleep. She's getting really big, she gained 4 pounds in her first four weeks.
I'm excited to be back in the swing of things with Book Review Friday. If you don't know what that is, check out my sister's blog and read about it! For two weeks now I kept up with the readings and it felt really good to be back in the Bible, reading it everyday. And not only reading it, but actually trying to learn something from it!!
Hmmm. That's my story for today. I'm off to read everyone's reviews and then watch Little Women. I'm about half done...and I cannot get through that movie without crying at least 3 times. Such a good show.
Here are a few pics for ya, cuz we all know that everyone loves to look at pictures :)
Dorey and I on my first Mother's Day! It was a great day, the boys made us a great lunch. And Jonathan sent home some Lush stuff for me (my favourite!!) and had roses delivered! What a guy :)

Dorey and a teddy bear from her Great Grammy Lockhart. This past week she started to smile when she looks at people, and not just when she's sleepy and full :)

Pretty in pink on Mother's Day.

Dorey and her new bear from Grammie Dorey. She may have to take this with her when we go to the graduation :)

I probably posted this picture a long time ago. But once upon a time, I helped Jonathan cut his hair and this is what I did by accident...

Me, Kristal and Jonathan. I don't remember ever being taller than him, but I do remember thinking he was cute :)


5 Comments:
wow jonathan is half done! that's awesome! I'm happy that you get to fly there in 2 weeks :)
Nice tie Jonathan! :)
Our bangs rule the school
Your little Dorey is so cute. She has such pretty eyes! :) And you are looking great too. Glad to hear you're getting some sleep once in a while!
Haha...my husband won't let me cut his hair anymore after a similar type incident...
What a cute little girl you have! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home