Saskatchewan Bound...
Well folks, the time has come...
I'm going to see my hubby today!!!! Dorey and I are off to the airport so we can catch our flight to the great West. If you read this, maybe say a prayer for me...I'm a tad nervous to be flying across the country with my 8 week old baby!!!
I'll post some pics from the trip after I get back :)
Have a great weekend!! And Jenn, I can't wait to see your house...maybe on Tuesday?! :)
I'm going to see my hubby today!!!! Dorey and I are off to the airport so we can catch our flight to the great West. If you read this, maybe say a prayer for me...I'm a tad nervous to be flying across the country with my 8 week old baby!!!
I'll post some pics from the trip after I get back :)
Have a great weekend!! And Jenn, I can't wait to see your house...maybe on Tuesday?! :)

1 Comments:
what an appropriate title, eh? and you didn't even know it at the time!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home