Friday, September 28, 2007

It's been awhile...

Helloooooooooooo...

Is anyone out there? It's been 3 months since I last posted, but I have had a really good excuse. Life has been CRAZY!!! I don't know how faithful my blogging will be from this point on, but I feel like posting tonight.

So much has been happening...Jonathan finished his training and we moved far far from home. We spent a few weeks living in hotels and were thankful to find a place to live. Our stuff arrives next week so I can finally unpack and get a cozy home all set up for my little family.

Can I just tell you how much I love having my hubby back?! It feels so good to be getting suppers ready for him, making sure his work stuff is all ready, watching him play with little d, and being able to talk his ear off every day, instead of just hearing his voice for a few minutes late each night when he would call.

I just read Kristal's blog...sorry but I can't remember her blog site...about how thankful she was for the blessings in her life. And it made me stop and think about the things I have to thank God for...the list is quite long!!! But I am most thankful for my hubby and precious baby, my family, my salvation. My relationship with the Lord is a work in progress with a looooong way to go, but I am thankful that He loves me and that I have the opportunity to learn and grow as I read my Bible, pray and find a good Bible-believing Gospel-preaching church!

So that's my story for tonight. Who knows when I'll blog again, who knows if anyone will even read this. But it's bedtime and I'm tired :)

Goodnight, sleep tight, holler when the bed bugs bite.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read! And I LOVED hearing about what is happening with the Coote family. So glad you are doing well!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got so tried of seeing my own face, I quit checking your blog long ago :) But I'm happy you're back on the ol blog. Love seeing pics of little D and hearing what's going on. I think I'll call ya soon anyway :)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home