Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Summer Dreams...

It's -51 here today, and that is just too cold. Shannon posted her favourite summer pics the other day, and I think that I need to do the same. Maybe the fun summer pictures will warm my heart, even though the rest of me will be freezing.

So enjoy my pics of summer days...

The Dorey girls, celebrating Canada Day at the shore


Mom and I, Kayaking on Lake Utopia


The Dorey girls, and Sethypoodles, at Lake Louise


Perfect form...I sure hope that's a guy's legs...


Family Campsite

Watermelon...I don't like watermelon but it does look summery


Mmmm....strawberry shortcake! I could so totally eat some of that right now!

We are going to miss the homeplace pool this summer!


More Canada Day pics...


I am not sure what possesses the kids to get in that freezing cold water!


Ewww. I sure don't like lobster either, but it's a neat picture from a lobster feast this summer.

So now everyone should go and post their favourite summer pictures! Just do it :)

PS...Baby #2 is on the way :)


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of a freak doesn't like watermelon and lobster?

Don't worry, we'll hit up the Saskatchemewan lakes this summer and just pretend we're at the pool.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Awesome pictures. I love it that there is someone else taking a picture of the strawberry shortcake too. :) Glad someone joined in on it. I should have put a Mr.Linky there, then people would have done it.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah summer...

good times in the maritimes :)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Janelle said...

How exciting for you!! Congratulations on baby #2. When is your due date?

I still haven't worked up the courage to give Willow a sibling. She just turned two and I still think she's a baby... my baby forever!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home