BRF
Well, here's my BRF, just a day late...or more like a few weeks late!
This will be short and sweet. I found it tough to read Leviticus. I've been battling some morning sickness, and I had a hard time reading through all the sacrificing details. Gross!!
But I read enough to get this....
I am SO thankful that we are not required to make animal sacrifices anymore. Ewwww. Those people had SO many details to remember for each of the different sacrifices and it would have been so time consuming (well, especially for people like me who would have numerous sacrifices to make on a regular basis).
We are so fortunate that we can go straight to the Lord in prayer, asking for forgiveness. But you know what...maybe if we had to go through all those details of the sacrificing...perhaps we wouldn't have as much sin in our lives?! Maybe we would think more carefully about the choices we make and the consequences that may occur? I think I take forgiveness for granted...
So that's my story folks. I admit, I skimmed through lots of Leviticus so far. But if you've ever had morning sickness, I know you'll understand! I am excited to get into the Psalms...you should be too!
This will be short and sweet. I found it tough to read Leviticus. I've been battling some morning sickness, and I had a hard time reading through all the sacrificing details. Gross!!
But I read enough to get this....
I am SO thankful that we are not required to make animal sacrifices anymore. Ewwww. Those people had SO many details to remember for each of the different sacrifices and it would have been so time consuming (well, especially for people like me who would have numerous sacrifices to make on a regular basis).
We are so fortunate that we can go straight to the Lord in prayer, asking for forgiveness. But you know what...maybe if we had to go through all those details of the sacrificing...perhaps we wouldn't have as much sin in our lives?! Maybe we would think more carefully about the choices we make and the consequences that may occur? I think I take forgiveness for granted...
So that's my story folks. I admit, I skimmed through lots of Leviticus so far. But if you've ever had morning sickness, I know you'll understand! I am excited to get into the Psalms...you should be too!

1 Comments:
hey good review. It's nice that mr.linky had someone to link to :)
Morning sickness...no good, eh?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home