Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I love getting tagged. It makes me feel special and cool :) Shannon from Run the Earth, Watch the Sky tagged me to take part in this little diddy. I have other things that I planned to blog about, but since I got tagged, I must do this first :)

Here it goes:

Here are the Rules: Post the rules on your blog, and then give your answers. List one fact about yourself for each letter in your middle name. Each fact must begin with a letter from your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, use your maiden name(or create a middle name).Once you are tagged, update your blog with your middle name and your answers. At the end of your post, tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Leave them a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged, and that they need to come read your blog for details.

E - Exceptional at Pig Latin. Try me.

L - Lisp. I used to have one, so I'm told. Occasionaly someone will say to me, "Ohhhh, You have a lisp!!" No, I do not have one anymore. I don't know what those weirdo's are hearing.

I - Indecisive. Very. I do not like making decisions.

Z - Zzzzz's. I never used to be a napper, until I had a baby. Now I love any extra Z's I can catch.

A - All Washed Up. I used to be an athlete. Now I go for the occasional walk. And I get winded going up my stairs. That's bad.

B - Babies. I love them, especially my own. My own baby is 10 months old, and another one on the way in August :)

E - Early Mornings. Not my most favourite part of the day, but my daughter has an internal alarm clock that rings at 6am sharp every morning. Blah. I need to become a morning person.

T - Thrift Stores. They are my favourite (besides yardsales). Love them. Nothing beats finding a great treasure for dirt cheap.

H - Heat. I love being warm. And our last heating bill proved it. So now I have to cope with being cold. Why can everyone else wear a t-shirt and be fine, but I'll have on a tank top, long sleeved shirt, sweater, jonathan's hoody over that, tights under my jeans, socks and slippers, AND a blanket around me, and STILL be cold. I do not love western winters. Give me warmth please.

Okay....so now I tag....

Tara
Kristal
Susan
Whoever else reads my blog!

Have fun :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad I'm not the only athlete that's all washed up :)

PS: word verification just cracked me up: BUUTOM

teehee

6:36 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I hate mornings too...and being cold...why am I in Edmonton again??

Thanks for tagging me...now I feel special and cool. :)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Hey Erin,
Got your blog address from Anne so that I could reply to you. How ya feeling? Any better? I'm pretty washed up as an athlete lately....but watch out world! After I have this baby, I'm headed for my post 4 kids weight! And...I also LOVE thrift stores. There's nothing like diggin' for a treasure!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home