Sunday, May 03, 2009

Happy Dreams

I think it's creepy to wake up at 3am and hear my 2 year old laughing loudly in her sleep...

4 Comments:

Blogger Annabella said...

That's pretty creepy.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Seven said...

Plenty of creepy around here. We have one who walks and talks almost nightly and another one who talks but not quite as often as the other one. And a little one who tries to answer them when they talk. Very funny. Helps to take away some of the creepiness.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard C laugh in her sleep before...I agree, creepy.

1:25 PM  
Blogger afterthoughtcomposer said...

Erin! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

This story reminds me, when we were all younger my aunt woke up one night to hear the swingset in the backyard creeking, she looked out and saw a little girl in a nightgown swinging! Turns out it was my cousin, who had slept walk. But still - creepy much :) Hahah...

hope you're well :)
a.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home