Saturday, April 02, 2011

No Dice

Well, due to a heavy fog, our plane couldn't land today. Not fair, no fun! It really wasn't that big of a deal, but I was excited to see our stuff again, and see the new stuff I stocked up (Ikea!!) before we moved. They are going to attempt to fly it up again tomorrow, but the forecast isn't looking any better. Go away fog!

So instead of unpacking, we went on an adventure! Well, a very small adventure. I haven't been in our Co-op yet, so that's the direction we headed. There were big hills to slide down beside our house...


Chelsea stayed pretty warm, all snuggled up in the wrap. I attempted the back-wrap, but didn't have time to fiddle with it so on front she went. With all the fur, and her tied on front, it's hard to walk on the icy roads!

Huge piles of snow! Dorey had a great time climbing to the top. Jennie also climbed to the top, then fell off and landed on her face. So up on Daddy's shoulders she went!


We made it to the Co-op! Unfortunately they were doing inventory all day, so it was closed. We'll check it out another day, and see how their selection compares to the Northern Store.


And now it's bedtime. Hopefully the plane arrives tomorrow, which means I need to get some rest before we unpack!! Have a good night!!



3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww! I am sorry to hear that your stuff couldn't get there. I know you must be disappointed! :( Praying it will come today!!:)

1:39 PM  
Blogger Seven said...

I do love your new coat.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Look at all that SNOW!!
=)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home